Masterof the Sky.
SCHMITT NDT – NADCAP accredited for Aviation.
Schmitt NDT is a partner in the multi-stage production process.
FOR MORE EFFECTIVENESS IN QUALITY ASSURANCE.
Manufacturers and processors such as • precision workshops • precision engineering firms • half-finished product manufacturers • component manufacturers • airlines and• maintenance repair and organisations companies benefit from our expertise.
Flexibility and quality characterise us.
THIS IS DEMONSTRATED BY A LARGE NUMBER OF SERVICES.
Schmitt NDT tests individual components in terms of structure and mechanisms on site up to series testing with its own testing units.
SCHMITT NDT TESTS:
• components of different formats • individual parts and series • stationary using manual and semi-automatic testing units • mobile at the customer’s premises • day and night for short downtimes
SCHMITT NDT PROTECTS:
• through careful handling • avoiding corrosion• individual transport packaging
SCHMITT NDT DELIVERS QUALITY:
• through individual test instructions• testing by means of experienced personnel
SCHMITT NDT WORKS SAFELY:
• using an electronic quality management system – eQMS – for the entire testing and documentation process
Work according to internationallyrecognised test standards.
WE DELIVER NOT JUST THE TECHNOLOGY FOR THIS, BUT ALSO THE EXPERTISE.
• Nadcap certification from the Performance Review Institute PRI in Pennsylvania, USA, for the area of non-destructive testing, certification number 17707206782
THE EMPLOYEES OF SCHMITT NDT ARE CERTIFIED FOR NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING TEST STANDARDS:
DIN EN ISO 9712
• Stage 2, test processes: RT, UT, MT, PT, VT, ET, LT
• Stage 3, test processes: RT, UT, MT, PT, VT, ET, LT
DIN EN 4179/NAS410
• Stage 2, test processes: RT, UT, MT, PT, VT, ET
• Stage 3, test processes: MT, PT
• Level II test processes: RT, UT, MT, PT, VT, ET
• Level III test processes: RT, UT, MT, PT
Stage 3/Level III Service.
OUTSOURCING TO AN EXPERIENCED SERVICE PROVIDER.
In addition to qualification, many years of experience are also required to take on a Stage 3/Level III responsibility. Schmitt NDT offers this expert service for the test processes: MT and PT.
Our testing supervisions are certified as follows:
Incoming goods inspection and parts range
Versed in the complete incoming goods inspection service.
RELY ON TESTED QUALITY.
Complete incoming goods inspection service
In the incoming goods inspection, Schmitt NDT assumes the testing of quantity, dimensions, condition, e.g. corrosion, transport damage and other damage, effects the release or complaint, documents the good and passes it on to the next production step.
Testing and documentation take place according to existing standards.
The parts range of Schmitt NDT to be tested in aviation
• Metallic materials • Housing• Components• Drive elements• Turbine components• Connecting elements
INFORMATION BROCHURE ON THE ZFP AVIATION